My Cubicle Desktop March 26th, 2009
Some of the highlights:
- Left 2 windows are a windows XP machine
- Middle computer is MacBook Pro, my main machine. I control the windows XP machine from this using Synergy. (a Great! tool)
- Right most monitor is just a spare connected to the laptop to give me some more monitor real estate.
- I often use the windows computer for email (Outlook), because it’s faster, and I can keep it open on the screen second from the left.
- I use the windows XP machine to test and look at websites in IE.
- I like using OS X for programming, because apache/php/mysql come standard, along with emacs.